Compagnie de Provence
Liquid Marseille Soap
A voluptuous and sensual fragrance like a bouquet of freshly cut roses, created in Grasse.
Made in a cauldron according to tradition, as does its ancestor, the authentic cube from Marseille, this liquid soap is elaborated with vegetable oils from Provence. This soap gently cleanses the skin. Presented in a glass pump bottle with a sleek and colorfoul design, it will look great in your kitchen or bathroom, and can be refilled with the corresponding refill bottle. Made with 95% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% are necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities of the product and a texture even more sensorial. 500mL/16.9 fl oz. Made in France.