Compagnie de Provence Liquid Marseille Soap Refill Cotton Flower
Floral, delicate and powdery fragrance evoking all the softness and comfort of cotton, created in Grasse.
Made in a cauldron according to tradition, as does its ancestor, the authentic cube from Marseille, this liquid soap is elaborated with vegetable oils from Provence. This soap gently cleanses the skin. Economical, resealable and airtight, this recyclable plastic bottle enables to refill 10oz and 16.9oz dispensers and complies with a philosophy of waste reduction. Made with 95% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% are necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities of the product and a texture even more sensorial. 1000mL/33.8 fl oz. Made in France.