FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150. EXCLUDING SALE ITEMS.
Compagnie de Provence <br> Liquid Marseille Soap <br> Exfoliating
$ 33.00

Compagnie de Provence
Liquid Marseille Soap
Exfoliating

A fragrance created in Grasse that combines natural orange essence with natural spearmint essence in a scent that's bursting with optimism.

The exfoliating liquid Marseille soap was designed to clean and exfoliate body and hands in a single, simple step, leaving the skin delicately scented with sparkling notes of citrus. Ground olive stones harvested in the Mediterranean Basin provide a soft exfoliation. Made in a cauldron, according to tradition, with vegetable oils sourced in Provence. Dermatologically tested, it can be used every day and restores softness, comfort and radiance to the skin. Presented in a glass pump bottle with a sleek and colorful design, it will look great in your kitchen or bathroom. Made with 95% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% are necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities of the product and a texture even more sensorial. 500mL/16.9 fl oz. Made in France.

Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/modify_lightbox_snippet.liquid