Venturi Alveomesh Graphite and Moonrock
This on-trend pair of sneakers features a chunky tread that will serve you well in the city or on the trails. The Venturi sneaker from Veja features a breathable mesh upper and a solid sole with comfortable arch support, as well as two different lace options. We recommend styling this piece with a RE/DONE matching sweatshirt and sweatpants for a chic athleisure look.
Colors: Graphite, black, beige, and moonrock
Materials: The Venturi model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and sustainable materials.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels in suede, V-Knit & T.P.U.* details
- Side Logo V in Rubber & Rice Waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Insole in Sugarcane (64%) & Recycled plastic bottles (21%)
- 40% bio-sourced midsole (Sugar Cane)
- 49% bio-sourced glued outsole: made of Amazonian rubber (25%) & Rice Waste (24%)
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.