Pied Nu will be joining the fight against breast cancer on October 17. Receive 10% off pink and red clothing and select accessories. The sale will continue online through Sunday.
Pink shopping bags will be available in store for a suggested donation of $1, with all proceeds going to benefit Touro's Cancer Center.
Preview some of our favorite pink and red styles:
1. The Amish dress by Dosa is the perfect dress to throw on and go. It's a stylish print in lightweight cotton, made for effortless dressing.
2. Platforms are the shoe of the season. With the added height of a heel, but all of the comfort a flat, you can wear these platforms by Flamingo all day. It may sound like an oxymoron, but these loafers are truly stylish and comfortable.
3. The Honu suede tote from Jamin Puech is the essential bag for when you have a lot to carry. It's made of soft suede and features a unique patchwork design.
4. Winter requires a statement coat, and the Ultimate Impact coat from Dorothee Schumacher requires attention without going overboard. Made of a wool-blend, it will keep your warm and last for seasons to come.
5. Italia Independent is known for its velvet effect sunglasses, which look chic and are soft on the face. We love this red pair.
6. The Ecstatic Ease pullover by Dorothee Schumacher looks like a standard turtleneck sweater from the front, but it features an on-trend cutout in the back, without being too revealing. Did we mention that it's 100% cashmere?